Asphalt Sealcoating | Munson Inc
When asphalt surfaces are properly sealcoated they are protected from water, weather, oxidation and other elements.
When water penetrates into the small cracks in your asphalt in the winter, the freeze-thaw cycles will make those cracks into larger ones. Grease, oil and gasoline on your asphalt also softens your asphalt causing soft patches and holes in your pavement.
The best way to protect your asphalt is to use create a barrier between the elements and your asphalt. Seal Coating your driveway or parking lot regularly can extend the life and look of your asphalt and save you from costly replacement.
Crack repair – This process includes filling cracks (1/4 inch and wider) with a hot-poured rubberized sealant. The crack sealant reduces pavement deterioration.
Seal Coating services by Munson Inc, It’s easy to recognize the driveways and parking lots that were constructed and maintained by MUNSON-ARMSTRONG. They’re the ones that still look great years later.
Reasons you should get your driveway sealed by Munson Inc and Munson-Armstrong Paving Division
- We have been servicing the Greater Milwaukee and surrounding areas in Southeastern Wisconsin SINCE 1955.
- It is more cost effective then replacing your entire driveway or parking lot.
- Our sealer is many times stronger then store bought sealers.
- Your Asphalt will be protected from the elements, preventing additional cracking and damage.
- Snow melts faster.
- Your Driveway will look as good as new!
- We stand behind our work as if it was done on our own property. It’s the only way – the Munson way.
6747 N. Sidney Place Glendale, WI 53209
Phone: (414) 351-0800 or (800) 236-0340
Fax: (414) 351-0879